Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I love Wednesday...Wrap Bracelets by Farrah Karina



My senior year of college, all my friends began wearing the now infamous Chan Luu wrap bracelets. I definitely loved the wrap style of the bracelet, but it just lacked the glam I was looking for in my everyday jewelry. My dear friend from Palm Beach, Farrah Kisel, just launched her own line of wrap bracelets and other jewelry, and the line is definitely something I am loving these days. Besides that these wraps have the perfect amount of sparkle and glam to them, they are very reasonably priced! Ive been wearing my white "Cali" Wrap for about 3 weeks now and 3 friends have already decided its a must need for their closet as well and purchased one for themselves. I loved my white one so much, I purchased a second- the blue "Cali" wrap. 

White "Cali" Wrap $60


My blue "Cali" Wrap
Love the peace sign!

Turquoise "Hippie" Wrap $60
I dont have this in my collection yet...but I need it


To check out the rest of her collection and to purchase a fab wrap bracelet for yourself...email Farrah at FarrahKarinajewelry@gmail.com
and check out the entire collection at http://shop.diamondgirlmediala.com/main.sc or http://www.facebook.com/FarrahKarinaJewelry

1 comment:

  1. I just adore Farrah Karina! And your blog for that matter.. so cute and so glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete