Sunday, April 29, 2012

City Sunday...Aldea

Not too far from where I live- and walking distance form Union Square,  my boyfriend discovered this gem of a restaurant. A George Mendes restaurant, Aldea is enchanting form the moment you walk in. The lush blue tone of the entire restaurant instantly transcends the senses to vivid memories of the ocean. The entire dining experience is superb, with an excellent wait staff, equally memorable presentation and of course a mouth watering experience. While some people rate "scene" to be almost as equally as important as the food for the ultimate dining experience, being a bit of a decor- snob I rank decor to be nearly as important and Aldea certainly meets my standard. Compiled below are a few of my suggestions of how to recreate the Aldea look in ones home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment