Thursday, April 12, 2012

Travel Thursday...Puerto Rico


The boy is currently on a two week business trip, first off to Napa and then off to Puerto Rico so I figured it would be appropriate to impart my travel advice on these two locations in the following two weeks posts. 
Two years ago for Thanksgiving, we opted for a rather unorthodox approach and escaped to Puerto Rico. The boy having distant memories of a resort he had stayed at once as a young child, booked the logistics  of the trip- including the hotel,which we checked out of almost immediately after checking in. Turns out that 10 years is enough time to turn a luxury hotel into a dump.  It was not the most ideal Thanksgiving vacation- but I enjoyed it nonetheless and have been looking for a reason to get back to Puerto Rico...this time I will be making the hotel reservation, and I already know exactly where I want to stay. 

Hotels | St. Regis | W- Vieques
Images courtesy of websitesRestaurants | Perla | Budatai
Images courtesy of websites & trip advisor

Images courtesy of Trip Advisor & ElYungue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment