Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trend Tuesday...Printed Jeans


When trying to describe my personal style, the word that first come to mind is classic. But to say that that I strictly adhere to the "classics" wouldn't be a fair representation of what I wear.  Rather, I think my style can be described as "classic" with a twist of what is currently in style. I have several items which I consider staples that I find myself wearing over and over (ie: My all black Chanel flats, my black and brown Chanel riding boots, my jumbo black Chanel 2.55 handbag with silver hardware, my navy Theory blazer, my dark denim skinny jean J. Brands, and of course my vince leggings).  In trying to self-evaluate my personal style, I realized that no matter what the current "trend" is I always rotate these items into an outfit at least once a week while simultaneously incorporating less "classic" pieces . Most recently I splurged a bit and purchased the Celine Phantom in the mock croc. Celine handbags are totally the "it" bag right now, but the phantom and the mock croc makes it classic enough that even when the luggage/phantom Celine bag is replaced by a new "it" back, I can still carry this bag with no shame.

Most recently Ive been noticing this printed jean fad. Besides that my closet is strictly limited in "print options" printed jeans is a pretty wild option for me- considering I still dont own any colored demin!... but I am finding myself coming closer and closer to purchasing a pair and trying it out. See whats caught my attention so far below.





Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment