Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wild for on Wednesday...Teux Deux

I am pretty sure I have mentioned more times than I have posted that I am terribly OCD. Last week I posted about two new discoveries that have made my life more efficient and today I am going to highlight yet another discovery, an additional app for $2.99 that has totally changed my world- Teuxdeux.com.

Teux Deux as described on the site is " is a simple, designy to-do app... If you like making to-do lists, you will love TeuxDeux. The idea was to build a bare-bones, but visually compelling and highly usable to-do app: Use the free browser-based TeuxDeux at work/home and then take your to-dos on the road with the iPhone app."


Below I have screen shotted what the Teux Deux checklist looks like on my computer- it has a very similar interface on the iphone app and is equally easy to use on your iphone as at your computer- genius! When I am at my computer I keep my Teux Deux list open in a new tab next to my gmail- there is even a really nifty column for "Someday" which as you can see below is filled with restaurants in NYC I am looking to check out soon. 






The app is $2.99 and worth EVERY PENNY. Unfortunately, for those of you who may not be iphone users yet - this app may not be suited for you, but you can still create an account! 


PS. How cute is the name - To DO but in french. I love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment