Monday, June 25, 2012

Makeup Monday....Thickening Hair Products

I am convinced that I was meant to live in the 70's when teased hair was all the rage. I am a big fan of the tease as evidenced by the millions of teasing comes that can be found about anywhere in my apartment. If I didn't have thin hair this probably wouldn't be an issue, but alas I do and therefore am forced to find ways to compensate. 

About two years ago I discovered extensions (Great Lengths) which solved the problem but not completely. Recently several amazing products have come out which really help girls with "thin hair" problems like myself. 

One
Two
Three
Four
Five


One- When I worked at Wilhelmina (no, I am not a model- in the legal department) the models would rave about Viviscal, which is basically a daily supplement to be taken morning and evening. I have yet to use it although I have bought it ( I started using it but kept forgetting to take the pills - big whoops). I will report back once I learn how to be more responsible about taking pills. 

Two-I use this thickening serum daily. I know it has made my scalp healthier, which in turn should make my hair healthier. 

Three- this is my miracle product. I just spray it in before I blow dry my hair and its amazing what it does. Sometimes I feel like my hair is too thick. Trust me on this one. 

Four- My very handy ace teasing come. You can purchase it at any drugstore, which I do rather frequently. Creates the perfect tease, no hairspray required although I do recommend some- Five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment