Monday, September 10, 2012

Makeup Monday...The Wrap Up

I have been awful these past few months- blogging. Non existent. But with the start of a new school year, and fashion week in full force, I am finally feeling re-inspired, re-juvenated and re-committed. My goal- 5 posts a week, but I am starting off strong this week...

to get us back on schedule here is the schedule for the week:

Make-up Monday |  featuring Sarah Potempa's Wrap Up
Trend through Tuesday | with the latest fashions for fall
What I Love Wednesday |a quick recap on my recent labor day Vaca!
Textile Thursday | with a spotlight on Hermes
Furnished Friday | still in search for the perfect addition to my foyeur
Style Saturday | how to combine warmth and layers without losing your look or your body shape!
City Sunday |  spotlight on Soul

so back to todays post. The Wrap Up...its not a new invention...pretty sure I may have used a similar one but made of plastic in my ballet days.... BUT Sarah's makes the process that much easier and that much more effective- I am convinced her felt lined device adds extra oomph to the top knot. Never has a top knot looked so good. and did I mention its so easy.


the official "instructions"



No comments:

Post a Comment