Monday, July 16, 2012

Makeup Monday...Argan Oil

So I totally have an obsession with beauty products, like many of you ladies out there and while I don't really trust Groupon for beauty advice, I was piqued when they were selling Argan Oil for a serious discount.

To be precise the advertisement stated the following:

Overview:

Pura D'or Pure and Organic oil rehabilitated the condition and appearance of hair, skin, and nails without a drop of chemical additives. The natural substance imbues hair with more moisture and shine than a polished stick of butter, softening the skin and helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars. The healing and nourishing substance has also been used to alleviate the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis. Pura Dor Pure and Organic argan oil is imported via carrier dolphins from southwestern Morocco. 

Intrigued by this 100% natural oil I went ahead and purchased 1 bottle and began using immediately. I was pleased that while an oil, once on my skin the product did not feel "oily". After 3 days of use I noticed my always dry cuticles were more nourished than ever and also noticed that the ashiness I had been experiencing with this summer weather was no longer noticeable. 

I give this product a 10. Although much more expensive than a bottle of lotion (4 oz cost $25 with this groupon deal but typically it runs for $48/ bottle) Pura D'or Pure & Organic Argan Oil (4 fl. oz.) it seems to be more effective.

Has anyone else made the switch to Argan Pi




No comments:

Post a Comment