Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Makeup Monday...Bite Lip Gloss

Every once in a while, I come across a new makeup product that puts all my other products to shame. And while I am head over heels with this new product, it makes me wonder, "why has it taken so long for someone to invent this"...these are my feelings exactly in regards to Bite's Lip Laquer available at Sephora


While lipstick is fabulous in that the color choices are extreme, I find it lacks moisture and the color never lasts. I purchased my first Bite Lip Gloss in Cienna- Hot Pink and was amazed at the richness of the color, the duration of its stay on my lips and finally, the high shine of the gloss without the necessary sticky feeling. I give this gloss two thumbs up/ 5 stars/ and plan on expanding my collection- up next- Bright Red Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment