Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I love Wednesday | She Reigns

I 100% have an addiction to clothes. Its been like this for as long as I can remember. So when I discovered online shopping - (I blame my venture to Vanderbilt for this, there was not a single Neimans or Nordstorm in site, so a girl had to improvise) I instantly found hours of my day disappearing as I spent glued to my screen trying to absorb all the clothes available online. 

It naturally follows that, since I spend so many hours reading blogs, shopping online, trying to find the "perfect" item,  once in a while I stumble upon something really fabulous that has not hit the mainstream yet- which is exactly how I discovered SheReigns - a line of by far the CUTEST rainwear out there. 

Now most of us probably associate Burberry as the iconic maker of the trench and other rainwear, but has anyone else been as disappointed with their rainwear as much as I have? To put it simply-  while I adore nearly ALL Burberry wintercoats, they just have not impressed me with their raincoats. Which is why I could not be happier to have found She Reigns. 

I had the pleasure of meeting the two lovely founders and designers of She Reigns this past Sunday. While in the process of ordering my own coat, the Jenica style, Jenica (the daughter-in-law of the mother-in-law/ daughter-in-law dynamic duo (although they look like they could be sisters) and I got into a conversation about New York City and it turned out that the two of them were going to be in my city for a brief few days. We settled on meeting at Friend of the Farmer and somehow spent nearly 3 hours over 1 drink- we had a lot in common! 

The duo is just as darling as their fashionable rainwear -see below for the current styles available (and more to come soon!)....



No comments:

Post a Comment